PoliciesWe are happy to provide our customers with information about returns and how your information may be used by our business during the sales or inquiry processes. And to find out more about us and the way we work, please visit our About Us page.
Refund and Returns PolicyThe following policies appy to all purchases made through our stores;
- We are happy to accept returns or exchange goods if the products size is wrong and/or there has been something organised between the business and the customer prior to purchase.
- Refunds will be issued when goods are identified as faulty. All prospective faulty goods will be returned to the manufacturer for assessment before a decision is made regarding issuing a refund. This can take up to two weeks.
- Refunds will be issued when goods have been paid for and stock is no longer available or can not be ordered within a reasonable timeframe.
- The manufacturer has the right to repair or replace faulty products.
- We will work with customers to ensure that they are dealt with responsibly by all of our suppliers, as long as the product has not been abused.
- Purchased goods will be mailed out and delivered within 7 days (dependent upon availability).
- Where stock is not available for immediate dispatch, our staff will contact you by email regarding the status of the stock and your purchase. In this circumstance you may be entitled to a refund if goods can not be obtained in a timely manner.
Privacy StatementThe Manning Shoe Store (Taree) Pty Ltd collects and uses information given to us from our website for the purposes of completing transactions and sending information back to our customers when requested. The Manning Shoe Store is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will collect the following information during a transaction:
- email address (if online transaction),
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Maintain transaction records
- Periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using your preferred choice of contact, (email, phone or surface mail)
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site has been developed by Blueprint Web Designs for The Manning Shoe Store.
The work is not to be copied, reproduced or replicated in any form, other than printing for the purpose of purchase, research or information.The authors assert their right to be acknowledged as the owners of this work. This work is copyright.